The Perfect Containers for Serving Parfaits, Puddings and Yogurts
Banana Whipped Cream Parfait with Caramel Recipe
This Banana Whipped Cream Parfait with Caramel is a delectable and simple dessert that is suitable for any occasion. For a dessert that is sure to please, layer sweet and creamy whipped cream with ripe bananas, caramel sauce, and crunchy graham cracker crumbs.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Peel and slice the bananas into thin rounds.
- Layer the whipped cream, bananas, caramel sauce, and graham cracker crumbs in parfait glasses.
- Layer until the glasses are full, then top with a dollop of whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate the parfait glasses for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Heart-Shape Parfait Cup Serving Bowls With Spoons
Simple Dessert Trifles and Parfaits
Mini Parfait and Yogurt Glass Jars With Cork Lids
Amazing Parfait and Trifle Recipes
Mixed Berry and Nut Parfait with Jam Recipe
Peach Parfait with Strawberries and Blackberries Recipe
Mixed Berry Parfait with Oats Recipe
Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait Recipe