Glass Bowl Set Ideal for Serving Parfaits, Ice Cream and Sundaes
Raspberry Mousse Parfait Recipe
This Raspberry Mousse Parfait is a light and refreshing dessert that is suitable for any occasion. The tart raspberry puree, sweet whipped cream, and crunchy graham cracker crumbs will satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Puree the raspberries, granulated sugar, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to form stiff peaks.
- Fold the raspberry puree into the whipped cream mixture gently until well combined.
- To make the raspberry jam easier to spread, combine it with 1 tablespoon of water in a separate bowl.
- Layer the crushed graham crackers, raspberry jam, and raspberry mousse mixture in four parfait glasses.
- Repeat the layers until the glasses are completely filled, finishing with a layer of raspberry mousse.
- Refrigerate the parfaits for at least 2 hours before serving.
Parfait Recipes Dessert Cookbook
Homemade Parfait Maker With One Touch Display
Alluring Parfait And Trifle Recipes
Overnight Container Jars With Lid And Spoon
Peanut Butter and Oats Parfait Recipe
Pomegranate Maple Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Strawberry Mascarpone Parfait Recipe
Blackberry Pineapple Yogurt Parfait Recipe