Ideal for Yogurt Parfaits, Overnight Oats or Any Other Make Ahead Breakfast
Strawberry Cream Parfait Recipe
This Strawberry Cream Parfait is a light and refreshing dessert that is ideal for any occasion. This parfait is sure to please with layers of sweetened strawberries, whipped cream, and crunchy granola.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the sliced strawberries, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl.
- Stir thoroughly and set aside for 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, confectioners' sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- To the whipped cream mixture, fold in the vanilla yogurt until well combined.
- Layer granola, strawberry mixture, and whipped cream mixture in four serving glasses.
- Layer again and finish with the remaining granola.
- Allow at least 30 minutes before serving to chill.
Delicious Trifle And Parfait Recipes
Heart-Shape Parfait Cup Serving Bowls With Spoons
Simple Dessert Trifles and Parfaits
Mini Parfait and Yogurt Glass Jars With Cork Lids
Watermelon Yogurt Parfait with Strawberries Recipe
Berry Mousse Parfait Recipe
Mixed Berry and Granola Parfait Recipe
Strawberry Yogurt Parfait Recipe