Ideal for Parfait and Yogurt on the Go, These Cups Come with a Spoon and Topping Compartment
Make Ahead Yogurt Parfait with Yogurt and Oats Recipe
This Make-Ahead Yogurt Parfait with Yogurt and Oats is a delicious breakfast or snack that can be prepared ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. This parfait is nutritious and filling thanks to the combination of Greek yogurt, rolled oats, fresh berries, and nuts.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, honey, and cinnamon until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rolled oats and chopped nuts.
- Layer the yogurt mixture, oats mixture, and fresh berries in 4 jars or containers to make the parfaits.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy your tasty and nutritious Make-Ahead Yogurt Parfait for breakfast or as a snack.
Top 100 Amazing Parfait Recipes
Breakfast On The Go Parfait And Yogurt Cups With Toppings
The Top 50 Most Delicious Parfait Recipes
Glass Ice Cream Bowl Set For Parfaits and Sundaes
Pineapple Coconut Parfaits Recipe
Rainbow Parfait with Ice Cream Recipe
Almond Berry Parfait Recipe
Strawberry, Granola and Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe