Ideal for Yogurt Parfaits, Overnight Oats or Any Other Make Ahead Breakfast
Berry and Chia Parfait with Honey and Almonds Recipe
This Berry and Chia Parfait with Honey and Almonds is a nutritious and tasty breakfast or dessert. The chia seeds are high in fiber and protein, and the mixed berries add a burst of fruity flavor. The sliced almonds add a nice crunch to the parfait, and the honey adds a touch of sweetness.
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chia seeds, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens to the consistency of pudding.
- In four serving glasses, layer chia pudding and mixed berries, beginning with chia pudding at the bottom.
- Each parfait should be topped with sliced almonds and a drizzle of honey.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Delicious Trifle And Parfait Recipes
Heart-Shape Parfait Cup Serving Bowls With Spoons
Simple Dessert Trifles and Parfaits
Mini Parfait and Yogurt Glass Jars With Cork Lids
Strawberry Custard Parfait Recipe
Strawberry and Cornflakes Parfait Recipe
Banana Pudding Parfait with Whipped Cream and Caramel Recipe
Raspberry Oats Parfait Recipe