A Cookbook For Parfaits, Trifles and Sundae's, Shipped Right to Your Door
Banana Pudding Parfait with Whipped Cream and Caramel Recipe
This Banana Pudding Parfait with Whipped Cream and Caramel is a delectable and simple dessert that's ideal for any occasion. Layers of creamy vanilla pudding, sliced bananas, homemade whipped cream, and sweet caramel sauce are layered on top of crunchy vanilla wafer cookies.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the pudding mix and cold milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened.
- Chill for 10 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the heavy whipping cream, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- In parfait glasses or jars, layer sliced bananas, pudding, whipped cream, caramel sauce, and crushed vanilla wafer cookies.
- Layering should be repeated until all ingredients are used up.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and crushed vanilla wafer cookies.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
The Top 50 Most Delicious Parfait Recipes
Glass Ice Cream Bowl Set For Parfaits and Sundaes
Delicious Trifle And Parfait Recipes
Heart-Shape Parfait Cup Serving Bowls With Spoons
Kiwi and Coconut Parfait Recipe
Strawberry and Chocolate Parfait with Custard Recipe
Roasted Cherry Parfait Recipe
Mixed Berry and Nut Parfait with Jam Recipe