Colorful, Rich And Super-Pleasing Treats That Can Be Made At Home
Waffle Parfait with Apples and Blueberries Recipe
This waffle parfait features sweet and tangy apples and blueberries layered with creamy vanilla yogurt, crispy waffles, and crunchy granola for a delicious and easy breakfast or dessert option.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Combine the chopped apples, blueberries, honey, and lemon juice in a medium saucepan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until the fruit is tender and the liquid has thickened.
- Toasted frozen waffles according to package directions.
- Begin by spooning a layer of vanilla yogurt into the bottom of each of four glasses to make the parfaits.
- Top the yogurt with a waffle, breaking it up as needed to fit.
- Top the waffle with a layer of the fruit mixture.
- Continue layering until all of the ingredients have been used up, finishing with a layer of fruit on top.
- Sprinkle the granola on top of the fruit layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve or serve immediately.
Simple Dessert Trifles and Parfaits
Mini Parfait and Yogurt Glass Jars With Cork Lids
Amazing Parfait and Trifle Recipes
200 Parfait Recipes
Strawberry Greek Yogurt Parfait with Honey Recipe
Granola Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Strawberry Cream Parfait Recipe
Backberry, Strawberry and Peach Parfait with Granola Recipe