Easy-to-Follow Recipes for a Variety of Delicious Trifles and Parfaits, Shipped Right to Your Door
Strawberry Panna Cotta Parfait Recipe
This delicious and refreshing strawberry panna cotta parfait is ideal for any occasion. This parfait is a crowd-pleaser with layers of creamy panna cotta, fresh strawberries, and crunchy vanilla wafers.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Combine heavy cream, whole milk, and sugar in a medium saucepan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat until the sugar dissolves.
- Sprinkle the gelatin packet on top of the cream mixture and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate the mixture in 6-8 parfait glasses for at least 4 hours or overnight, until set.
- Sliced strawberries, sugar, and lemon juice should be combined in a separate bowl.
- Allow for at least 30 minutes of resting time, stirring occasionally.
- Layer crushed vanilla wafers, strawberry mixture, and panna cotta in each glass to make the parfaits.
- Layer until the glasses are completely full.
- Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Overnight Container Jars With Lid And Spoon
Top 100 Amazing Parfait Recipes
Breakfast On The Go Parfait And Yogurt Cups With Toppings
The Top 50 Most Delicious Parfait Recipes
Blackberry Pineapple Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Ice Cream Parfait with Chocolate Sauce Recipe
Kiwi Parfait with Mascarpone and Chocolate Recipe
Blueberry Yogurt Parfait Recipe