Ideal for Yogurt Parfaits, Overnight Oats or Any Other Make Ahead Breakfast
Roasted Cherry Parfait Recipe
This Roasted Cherry Parfait is a tasty and nutritious breakfast or dessert option. The flavor combination of sweet, caramelized cherries, creamy Greek yogurt, and crunchy granola is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine the cherries, sugar, and vanilla extract in a baking dish.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the cherries are tender and caramelized.
- Allow to cool after removing from the oven.
- Layer the Greek yogurt, roasted cherries, and granola in a parfait glass or serving dish.
- Continue adding layers until you reach the top of the glass.
- If desired, top with additional cherries and granola.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve in the refrigerator.
Top 100 Amazing Parfait Recipes
Breakfast On The Go Parfait And Yogurt Cups With Toppings
The Top 50 Most Delicious Parfait Recipes
Glass Ice Cream Bowl Set For Parfaits and Sundaes
Raspberry Mousse Parfait Recipe
Creamy Pineapple Parfait Recipe
Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Parfait with Honey Oats Recipe
Strawberry Panna Cotta Parfait Recipe