The Perfect Containers for Serving Parfaits, Puddings and Yogurts
Oat and Chia Seed Parfait with Strawberry and Honey Recipe
This Oat and Chia Seed Parfait with Strawberries and Honey is a nutritious and tasty breakfast option. It is high in fiber, protein, and essential nutrients, keeping you full and energized throughout the day.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Combine rolled oats, chia seeds, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the mixture until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Refrigerate the bowl overnight, wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Remove the mixture from the refrigerator the next day and thoroughly stir it.
- Alternate layers of the oat and chia seed mixture and chopped strawberries in a serving glass.
- Repeat the layering process until the glass is completely filled.
- Drizzle honey over the parfait's top.
- Chill before serving.
The Top 50 Most Delicious Parfait Recipes
Glass Ice Cream Bowl Set For Parfaits and Sundaes
Delicious Trifle And Parfait Recipes
Heart-Shape Parfait Cup Serving Bowls With Spoons
Almond Berry Parfait Recipe
Strawberry, Granola and Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe
Strawberry Custard Parfait Recipe
Strawberry and Cornflakes Parfait Recipe